Solid Axle? What Solid Axle?
The lowly Mark II Ford Granada isn't high on anyone's want list. The machine wallowed from the factory with at most 160 horsepower from a gasoline V6 and with as little as 53 ponies from a wheesematic Peugeot diesel four cylinder. But where most of the world sees ancient crap can, one owner in the UK saw heaps of potential. After swapping the stock mill for a Cosworth four-cylinder, the owner was on the verge of ditching the machine for an R32 Nissan Skyline straight from the land of the Rising
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX