2011 Ford Mustang GT – Click above for high-res image gallery
According to the pony car lovers over at Mustang Heaven, a Ford will pace the Daytona 500 for the first time since the Torino GT convertible did the deed way back in 1970. As you may have surmised, the actual pace car will be a 2011 Ford Mustang GT, equipped with the long-awaited 5.0-liter V8 engine with 412 horsepower. Last year, the honor went to the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX