Click above for a high-res gallery of the Reiter Engineering Murcielago R-GT
While its sister ship struggled a bit, the #7 All-Inkl Racing Lamborghini Murcièlago R-GT ran strong all race, and managed to grab Lamborghini's first international racing trophy in its maiden outing. Drivers Christophe Bouchut and Stefan Mücke held off a pair of hard-charging Z06 Corvettes at Zhuhai International Circuit, with all three finishing within four seconds of each other.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX