Click above for a high-res gallery of the Reiter Engineering Murcielago R-GT
While its sister ship struggled a bit, the #7 All-Inkl Racing Lamborghini Murcièlago R-GT ran strong all race, and managed to grab Lamborghini's first international racing trophy in its maiden outing. Drivers Christophe Bouchut and Stefan Mücke held off a pair of hard-charging Z06 Corvettes at Zhuhai International Circuit, with all three finishing within four seconds of each other.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies