We know that Ferruccio Lamborghini started out as a tractor maker before building his line of exotic sports cars, but taking an LP640 out to clear a field is just plain silly. Just weeks after Richard Hammond was released from the hospital following his rocket car crash, it is being reported that The Stig lost control of a new Lamborghini and aquaplaned off track and into the grass. Not the first time The Stig has spun out, but after Hamster's nearly disastrous ride, this is another unwanted sca
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX