As much as we'd love to offer up the disclaimer, "Professional rider on a closed track," we can't. As it turns out, rider Derek Molle snatched up a GoPro camera lovingly left between the yellow lines on the J turn on Mullholland, according to the video's description on YouTube.
From what we've been told, riding a motorcycle with a sidecar is a unique experience requiring massive amounts of upper body effort. With three wheels instead of two, riders can't use the textbook press-and-lean method to negotiate turns. This rider apparently missed that memo. While tackling the infamous Mulholland Drive just outside of Los Angeles, this sidecar rider employed a unique method for kicking around the road's multiple switchbacks. By shoving the sidecar into the air, the bike regai
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX