The 2013 Ford Fusion is a seriously pretty car, and every time we see one, we can't help but notice the styling influence from brands like Jaguar and Aston Martin. That said, the modified Fusions that Ford brought to this year's SEMA Show don't enhance the already attractive midsize sedan. In fact, to our eyes, it's quite the contrary.
With the SEMA Show kicking off later this month, some automakers have already started showing off their Vegas-bound show cars, and now Ford is getting into the mix with a quartet of tricked-out 2013 Ford Fusion concepts. Ford will be unveiling "dozens" of cars at SEMA, but these custom Fusions give a glimpse of the tuning/styling potential of Ford's new midsize sedan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX