Toyota halted exportation of the MR2 to the U.S. in 2004, primarily due to slow sales and fierce competition from other manufacturers (read: Miata/MX-5). However, in the MR2's home country and in the U.K., sales have continued, albeit at a slower rate than when it was introduced in 1999.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX