One of the big criticisms of the Fisker Karma is that the heavy beast isn't exactly efficient. A curb weight of 5,300 pounds is one reason why the EPA says, when running on premium gas, the Karma gets just 20 miles per gallon combined (and 20 city/21 hwy). When you throw electricity into the mix, the Karma is rated at 54 MPGe combined.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!