We first laid eyes on the McLaren MP4-12C Can-Am Edition at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance back in August. At the time, it was deemed a design study, but after a "remarkable" reaction from the concept's unveiling, McLaren has announced the GT3-inspired car will be sold in extremely limited numbers. The MP4-12C Can-Am Edition heads to production next March with a hefty price of £375,000 (just under $596,000 USD).
Mp4 12c Can Am Edition
You'd think the McLaren MP4-12C was campaigning in Formula One based on the constant pace of development the supercoupe has benefitted from over its first year. Heading into its second year, it is apparent that the development train won't stop, with the Can-Am Racing concept developed by McLaren GT making its debut during this weekend's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX