Russia. As much as that sprawling, Eurasian country has given us, nothing – not even vodka – can rank above the country singlehandedly turning the dash cam into a spectator sport. Thanks to various safety issues, those diminutive little video cameras are a necessary part of life in the former communist country. While we're sure they spend most of their lives recording meaningless miles, every once in a while, they capture something truly extraordinary.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX