Omaze and The Paul Walker Foundation have teamed up to raise money for the charity. A series of Fast & Furious related prizes is capped with a chance to visit the set and meet the stars.
Deadline reports that Sony Pictures has acquired the rights to an untitled comedy about an autonomous car race. Sent out to test software for self-driving cars on the historic Paris-to-Peking route, "the funniest comedic actors of this generation" decide to take steering wheels into their own hands.
The next James Bond film is shooting at Blenheim Palace in England, and we get amateur video of the Aston Martin DB10 practicing maneuvers among lots of exotic cars. The production crew has also graced us with a behind-the-scenes short from shooting in Austrian mountain passes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX