While your next car might not be made in Michigan, the next movie you see might be. At least it could work out that way if Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm's plan succeeds.
- Erin Mays
- Jun 27, 2006
Chrysler already got on the good side of budding filmmakers with its Chrysler Million Dollar Film Festival and other collaborations with the big festivals. The company has also been reaching out to gamers via games like Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition and Medal of Honor.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models