Yes, launching cars off a mountaintop is exactly as much fun as it sounds.
By now you've heard about the most horrific crash that happened at this year's Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. We've shown you the footage of driver Jeremy Foley and navigator Yuri Kouznetsov flying off the course while rounding the same corner at Mile 16 called Devil's Playground that claimed another car last year. We've also shown you what remains of the Mitsubishi Evolution 8 tuned by Evolution Dynamics that saved both Jeremy and Yuri's life as they rolled 14 times down the 45-degree roc
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX