Mount Washington is the highest peak of the Presidential Range at 6,288 feet, making it a daring hill climb for any driver. But there is no more dangerous time to visit than in the dead of winter. Once the Auto Road ices over, the only way to make the treacherous trek is in a four-track vehicle. Join hosts Jessi and Patrick as they check "climb Mount Washington" off of their list!
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX