The driver of the monster truck tragedy that occurred last weekend in Chihuahua, Mexico, killing nine people and injuring at least 80, was charged with manslaughter on Tuesday after state prosecutors claimed that 51-year-old Velazquez Samaniego did not meet age and health requirements to be driving the Big Show monster truck, the Associated Press reports. It is not immediately clear what those requirements are.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX