The tragic and completely bizarre accident that claimed the life of racer Bobby Goodin at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb this weekend serves as yet another underscore to the dangers of motorsport. Advances in vehicle design, safety equipment and emergency medicine have all worked to make racing a less dangerous occupation than it once was, but there's no doubt about the fact that lives are on the line just about every time the ladies and gentlemen start their engines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX