In college we had a ratty, brown recliner no one wanted to surrender. With its overstuffed cushions and under appreciated looks, it caused many a missed class. After graduation it saw many, many hours of post-party lounging and entire Saturdays of immobility. It was almost the perfect piece of furniture. Almost perfect because its makers totally failed to install any means of propulsion, meaning occasionally, usually when the beer ran out, we'd have to walk.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!