In college we had a ratty, brown recliner no one wanted to surrender. With its overstuffed cushions and under appreciated looks, it caused many a missed class. After graduation it saw many, many hours of post-party lounging and entire Saturdays of immobility. It was almost the perfect piece of furniture. Almost perfect because its makers totally failed to install any means of propulsion, meaning occasionally, usually when the beer ran out, we'd have to walk.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX