Local Motors yesterday announced the winner of their Cruiser Design Challenge. The contest sought concepts for the company's first motorized bicycle, to go on sale later this year alongside the popular Rally Fighter off-road sports car and all-new Racer motorcycle. The design brief called for "a vintage, nostalgic, old school look, with retro design elements."
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Motorized Bicycle Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!