Let it be noted that the best way to stop an out-of-control car with no brakes is to try engaging the parking brake. That being said, it's also a terrifying occurrence, so logic is sometimes thrown out the window in lieu of more of a reflex-oriented response. Brian Reynolds, 40, found himself in the latter scenario when the brakes on his Chevrolet pickup failed near a park in Salem, Massachusetts. While it isn't clear whether Reynolds attempted to engage the parking/emergency brake, at some poin
The image above is the aftermath of what happened at an intersection in Roselle Park, New Jersey. The driver of the dark, mangled car in the lower left ran the red light, hit a car in crossing traffic, was shunted into the ramped concrete divider and launched into an airborne 360 and a light pole.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX