The 2011 IntelliChoice and AutoPacific Motorist Choice Awards have been announced, and the Blue Oval took home top honors with Ford and Lincoln vehicles winning in six categories. Last year, Toyota and Lexus grabbed the top nod by securing nine wins over various classes. For 2011, that number fell to five.
Motorist Choice Awards
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX