Riding a motorcycle through high traffic can be a stressful experience. And we don't even want to imagine what it's like to have to actually pursue someone on a motorcycle. Fortunately, we don't have to. Officer Troy Gurley of the Florence, Alabama police force recently attempted to stop a vehicle for traffic violations. The driver, 24-year-old Justin Sanders, figured he could use his Mazda3 to outrun the bike cop. Turns out, not so much.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX