Starting with the KLX 250S, which scores an excellent 70 miles per gallon, Kawasaki has 23 motorcycles that get 33 miles per gallon or better. In case you were wondering, that is every single bike that the manufacturer makes, including beasts such as the Ninja ZX-10R and the 1.4-liter ZX-14. To highlight the possible fuel savings that a two-wheeled vehicle offers over its four-wheeled and enclosed cousins, Team Green has created a new micro-site that shows you each model and its mpg rating.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX