Airbags are getting a bit of a bad rap at the moment from Takata's recall, but as we all know, the devices can be lifesavers. Even motorcycles are getting into the tech with companies finding ways to mount the bags on the bike or attaching them to riders. The latest innovation comes from cycle gearmaker Alpinestars, with an evolution of its Tech-Air system. The creative solution puts the bag and all of its sensors in modular form into specially made jackets.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Motorcycle Jacket Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!