A man in Scotland could be saddled with thousands of dollars in bills caused by a motorcycle crash that he had nothing to do with. The tragic incident occurred when Paul Duffy sold his bike, and the new owner was in a fatal accident on it a few days later. However, the rider didn't have any insurance on the cycle, and Duffy hadn't yet canceled his own policy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX