Floods, besides being remarkably destructive natural disasters, are dangerous simply because most people don't realize how treacherous an overabundance of water can be.
As much as we hate to admit it, there's a reason ER staffs call motorcyclists "organ donors." Bikers and knee-draggers have a lot more to watch out for out on the open road... and a lot more at stake if they don't. That often comes down to cars, trucks, pedestrians and even roadside obstacles. But once in a while, that imminent danger is another motorcyclist.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX