There are motorcycle burnouts, and there are two-wheel-drive motorcycle burnouts – the latter of which don't happen too often. All-wheel-drive motorcycle maker Christini also makes frame kits to convert certain KTM and Honda motorcycles into two-wheel-drive monsters, and this converted Austrian adventure bike could be the first motorcycle to perform a two-wheel-drive burnout - or at least the first one captured on video.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX