There are motorcycle burnouts, and there are two-wheel-drive motorcycle burnouts – the latter of which don't happen too often. All-wheel-drive motorcycle maker Christini also makes frame kits to convert certain KTM and Honda motorcycles into two-wheel-drive monsters, and this converted Austrian adventure bike could be the first motorcycle to perform a two-wheel-drive burnout - or at least the first one captured on video.
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 26, 2013
Dear Internets, with Thanksgiving on the way, we feel now is a good time to thank you for all the weird stuff you deliver on a daily basis. That includes the memes, GIFs, and videos that make us laugh and scratch our heads at the same time. Take this gem, for example.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models