Exactly 60 years to the day that the automotive world first laid its eyes on Chevrolet Corvette, the newly introduced seventh-generation model is appearing in New York City to mark the historic date. Unveiled at the General Motors Motorama car show on January 17, 1953, the Corvette has since become an icon of the sports car world both in the US and around the globe.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX