Exactly 60 years to the day that the automotive world first laid its eyes on Chevrolet Corvette, the newly introduced seventh-generation model is appearing in New York City to mark the historic date. Unveiled at the General Motors Motorama car show on January 17, 1953, the Corvette has since become an icon of the sports car world both in the US and around the globe.
1 / 1
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jan 17, 2013
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 29, 2011
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!