Bugatti picks up where it left off in the 1930s, licensing its name to speedboats from built from carbon fiber, inspired by the lines of its classics.
A year after showing off its extraterrestrial, 46.2-foot yacht concept, Mercedes-Benz Style and Silver Arrows Marine have a revealed a two-meter mock-up of the watercraft's final exterior, along with detailed interior design renderings. Unveiled at the Monaco Yacht Show going on right now, the boat even has a name: the Arrow640 – Granturismo.
Mercedes-Benz's three-pointed star was intended by Gottlieb Daimler to signify three modes of transport: land, air and sea. Land has been well taken care of for more than 125 years. The brand took a leap back into the sky with a Eurocopter EC145 interior designed by Mercedes-Benz Style, its product design division. Now its UK-registered Silver Arrows Marine division will get the brand back in the water in 2013: it has showed off concept looks for a 14-meter "Granturismo" at the Monaco Yacht Show
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino