Motor Trend has compiled and released its annual Power List. This is the seventh year in which MT ranks the names of heaviest hitting personalities in the automotive industry. They're all ranked in order of just how much juice they hold, and sitting at the top of this year's list is Alan Mulally.
Motor Trend Power List
A lot has changed for automakers in the last year, not the least of which would be General Motors. Just last year, GM CEO Rick Wagoner managed to grab the top spot on Motor Trend's list of most powerful people in the automotive world. As you might imagine, it's tough at the top and a bankruptcy that was barely avoided thanks to a set of last-minute, low-interest loans from the Feds has, not surprisingly, prompted MT to move Wagoner down from his perch as numero uno. In fact, Wagoner has fallen c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX