To quote Mark Twain, "The rumors of Kawasaki's death in MotoGP may be greatly exaggerated." Fine, so it's not an exact quote, but the point is the same. Despite Kawasaki's assertion that it was indeed suspending its factory support from MotoGP, the threat of lawsuit may cause the team to change its mind. According to Carmelo Ezpeleta, who heads Dorna, the company that holds the rights to MotoGP, Kawasaki is contractually obligated to stay in MotoGP through 2011 and must ensure that its two ZX-RR
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX