MotoCzysz E1pc - Click above for high-res image gallery
After a few years experimenting with 800cc engines in MotoGP, the Grand Prix Commission has just announced a switch back to 1000cc powerplants with the added caveat that they must have bore centers of 81 millimeters. These new regulations are set to go into effect for the 2012 racing season, and at least one small player is happy about the change. On the official MotoCzyst blog, Michael Czysz wrote:
The more we see and hear about the entrants for the upcoming TTXGP race at the Isle of Man, the more excited we are at the prospect of zero emissions electric motorcycles. One of the machines attracting the most attention is the MotoCzysz E1pc, which could potentially become the basis of a new range of electric motorcycles based on a single platform.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX