Motorcycle sidecars are a fairly rare sight on American roads, sad as it may be. What's rarer is dogs in motorcycle sidecars. Yes, it seems that when we take our four-legged friends on the road, they're tucked safely into their cages or strapped into some convoluted doggy harness. But some intrepid motorcyclists are combining their love of the open road with their love of their dogs, and a pair of independent filmmakers are documenting the whole thing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX