The man in the image above is Laurent Cochet, a journalist with the French magazine Moto Journal. He's testing a Yamaha FJR 1300 in Saint Martin en Ré, France next to the quai, and he's about to tape what he probably thinks will be a beautiful shot along the water, boat masts in the foreground, marina cafes and the back.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX