We record Autoblog Podcast #307 tonight, and you can drop us your questions and comments regarding the rest of the week's news via our Q&A module below. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Most Reliable American Cars
Consumer Reports has released its top 10 list of predicted most reliable American cars from the 2012 Annual Auto Survey. The researchers chewed through their data to come up with the vehicles in each segment that garnered a reliability rating of "average" or better, while also scoring high enough in Consumer Reports testing to earn a "recommended" rating. Chevrolet took home five of the slots, with General Motors products soaking up two more for good measure. That left Ford and Chrysler to scrap
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX