The 2012 Mosler RaptorGTR is one serious supercar. It boasts 838 horsepower and weighs just 2,580 pounds. How does an exotic racer manage to weigh so little when it's packing a twin-turbo, 7.0-liter engine? Extensive use of carbon fiber is the key, and the payoff is a 0-60 time of only 2.6 seconds. If that's not quick enough for you, for another $70,000, the RaptorGTR can be upgraded to produce a neck-snapping 1,212 horsepower.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX