The 2012 Mosler RaptorGTR is one serious supercar. It boasts 838 horsepower and weighs just 2,580 pounds. How does an exotic racer manage to weigh so little when it's packing a twin-turbo, 7.0-liter engine? Extensive use of carbon fiber is the key, and the payoff is a 0-60 time of only 2.6 seconds. If that's not quick enough for you, for another $70,000, the RaptorGTR can be upgraded to produce a neck-snapping 1,212 horsepower.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mosler Raptor Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!