Infiniti is at this year's Moscow International Auto show, marking the launch of Nissan's luxury brand in Russia. When word first broke back in March, the only details we knew were that there would be two dealers in Moscow and one in St. Petersburg. Now, however, we have the rest of the story.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX