Has the Moscow Motor Show reached international relevance? If one were to look at the recent unveilings from Russia, the evidence may support that theory.
Moscow Auto Show
Just hours ago, a high-resolution teaser shot of the 2014 Mazda6 leaked onto the internet, giving us a very clear glimpse of the new sedan's front fascia. Not to be outdone, Mazda has responded by releasing three more high-res images of the new car, which we've learned will officially debut at the 2012 Moscow Auto Show next month.
Infiniti is at this year's Moscow International Auto show, marking the launch of Nissan's luxury brand in Russia. When word first broke back in March, the only details we knew were that there would be two dealers in Moscow and one in St. Petersburg. Now, however, we have the rest of the story.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX