As a glorious rolling anachronism in a line of other rolling anachronisms, we're not surprised that the Morgan 3 Wheeler has found a small but fervent following. But even Morgan execs probably didn't see this coming: the trike is outselling all of the brand's other models – and not by a little bit. According to Autocar, the 3 Wheeler itself will account for over 600 units this year, outshining the sales ledgers of the 4/4, Plus 4 and Roadster models, as well as the Plus 8 and modern-look A
Charles Morgan has a pretty great job. The scion of Morgan's founder, and current managing director of the company clearly enjoys himself while driving the fruits of his enterprise. In another brief interview with Mr. Morgan, we get to hear and see a the tantalizing 3 Wheeler and Plus 8 on the road, overlaid with the man himself telling us just why his cars are so different, and so good.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX