You'll want to watch this video because it features the Morgan Threewheeler, the Harley V-twin-powered bathtub that sends the Autoblog office into a collective tizzy every time it's mentioned. But there's a much better reason to watch the latest from Xcar than the awesome, motorcycle-powered Morgan.
We'll be the first to admit that we'd perform all kinds of unseemly acts for the chance to own the new Morgan 3 Wheeler. The resurrected interpretation of the British manufacturer's very first vehicle calls to us in a way that's difficult to explain. Maybe it's the sound of that big American V-twin out front or our unexplainable propensity for vehicles with less than four wheels. Maybe we just admire the insanity of a manufacturer willing to produce a machine that looks like its sole intent is t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX