Xcar celebrates Morgan with a ride in the company's latest, limited-edition Plus 8 Speedster that mixes vintage looks with modern underpinnings.
Morgan Plus 8 Speedster
Evo is back at it with its car-versus-bike races, following up on the all-British Jaguar/Triumph battle from last weekend with an (almost) all-BMW affair, pitting the German brand's stylish and vintage-looking R Nine T against the British-built, BMW-powered Morgan Plus 8 Speedster.
The Morgan Motor Company is the consummate automotive industry survivor. While a name like Triumph is fading, Morgan is still is in business building a relatively small number of sports cars annually. This year is a big milestone for the company. Its Pickersleigh Road factory in England has been building cars for the last 100 years. To celebrate the centenary, Morgan is launching the new Plus 8 Speedster.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX