Automakers delay the market launch of new products all the time. Particularly small automakers. But most of the time it's because the vehicle just isn't ready, not because they want to make it better than originally envisioned. Yet that's just what's taking place at Morgan.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!