The same new regulations enacted under the FAST Act that will allow the likes of Superformance and Factory Five to sell turn-key replicars could also pave the way for Morgan to bring its classic models back to America.
There are various points of entry to an exploration of England's Morgan Motor Company, and ancestry research company Genes Reunited takes the method of family history. Morgan has been run by three generations of the family, starting with Harry F. S. Morgan – that's him sitting on the three-wheeler he invented in 1909.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX