The reborn Dodge Challenger might be getting a bit long in the tooth, having been on the market in its current form since 2008, but Chrysler isn't going to give up on its brutish, full-size two-door just yet. For this year's SEMA Show, the Challenger will be getting a new Mopar edition, as well as a retro-cool shaker hood on the 5.7-liter, Hemi-equipped R/T models.
Mopar 14 Challenger
Every year, Mopar selects one special vehicle from the Chrysler portfolio and creates its own, one-off, special edition. Previously, there was the Mopar '13 Dart, '12 300, '11 Charger and the '10 Challenger, and for 2014, this teaser image shows that the company will be giving the unique treatment to Dodge's muscle coupe yet again.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX