Around this same time last year, Mitsubishi used the Montreal Auto Show for the North American introduction of its 2014 Mirage. This year, the Japanese automaker will reveal the sedan version of the subcompact wearing the Mirage G4 nameplate, according to the auto show's website and a couple of fresh teaser images.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX