There are no less than five auctions slated for this week in Monterey, with literally hundreds of collectable cars up for sale. Bonhams, Gooding & Company, Mecum, RM and Russo and Steele have all been consigning cars for the past several months to try and lure in the thousands of automotive enthusiasts that gather in the Monterey peninsula every August.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX