A year ago, Espera Sbarro Montbéliard School of Design unveiled a two-seat, 137-horsepower, all-electric concept car called Intencity at the Geneva Motor Show. Last September, the school showed off a V8-powered rear-wheel-drive hot rod with 360 horsepower called Eight at the Paris Motor Show. For this year's Geneva craziness, design house Sbarro (no relation to the Italian food chain) is shooting for a compromise of sorts by pitching a bit of plug-in hybrid-electric trickery.
Monte Carlo Rallye
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Monte Carlo Rallye Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!