Volkswagen became only the fifth manufacturer to lock out the podium at the WRC Monte Carlo Rally when Ogier, Latvala and Mikkelsen scored a dominant 1-2-3 finish in the Mediterranean principality this weekend.
Monte Carlo Rally
Every racing series has its iconic race. F1 has Monaco. NASCAR has Daytona. Indy and Le Mans hardly need any elaboration. And rallying has Monte Carlo. The thing is, the Monte Carlo rally hasn't been part of the World Rally Championship for several years now. But that's about to change.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX