Live vicariously through Jessi and Patrick as you watch The List #0555: Drive a Monster Truck. Not only will you learn what it's really like to drive a 1,600-horsepower pickup on 66-inch, hand-cut agricultural tires, but you'll also discover what happens when you break someone's really big, really expensive toy.
In Iceland, the leviathan you see in the picture above is called a "jeep." Here in the U.S., it would be called a massively tricked out F-350 Super Duty, or probably just "monster truck." The 6,000 members of Iceland's 4x4 club use them to explore the barely reachable sections of the island nation, trusting 4-foot-high studded tires and a bevy of custom modifications to get them back to civilization.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies