Live vicariously through Jessi and Patrick as you watch The List #0555: Drive a Monster Truck. Not only will you learn what it's really like to drive a 1,600-horsepower pickup on 66-inch, hand-cut agricultural tires, but you'll also discover what happens when you break someone's really big, really expensive toy.
In Iceland, the leviathan you see in the picture above is called a "jeep." Here in the U.S., it would be called a massively tricked out F-350 Super Duty, or probably just "monster truck." The 6,000 members of Iceland's 4x4 club use them to explore the barely reachable sections of the island nation, trusting 4-foot-high studded tires and a bevy of custom modifications to get them back to civilization.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX