Joe Sylvester takes truck jumping very seriously, that much is obvious. Back in 2010, Sylvester rocketed his 1,400-horsepower, 2006 Cadillac Escalade skyward, and didn't come back to Earth until he had gone some 208 feet forward; a world record at the time.
Monster Truck Jump
Our automotive leanings generally favor cars that sit down close to the ground, with low-profile tires and suspension travel measured in the inches. Still, a good helping of Monster Jam never hurts, and it can be fun to watch machines with mondo-size rubber and a few generous feet worth of springs and shocks jumping hither and thither off platforms, ramps and, of course, other cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX