The explosion of the Swiss watch industry has brought with it an abundance of automotive-themed timepieces. Many of them are either excessively chunky or ornate, and the simplest, most elegant ones are often excessively spendy. The Monoposto series from Autodromo goes in the opposite direction: based on tachometers from mid 20th Century grand prix cars like the Alfetta 159 and Lancia D50, the sparse dials feature 'mounting' screws along the center line and a 'redline' painted inside the crystal.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!