The explosion of the Swiss watch industry has brought with it an abundance of automotive-themed timepieces. Many of them are either excessively chunky or ornate, and the simplest, most elegant ones are often excessively spendy. The Monoposto series from Autodromo goes in the opposite direction: based on tachometers from mid 20th Century grand prix cars like the Alfetta 159 and Lancia D50, the sparse dials feature 'mounting' screws along the center line and a 'redline' painted inside the crystal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX